Really?!!!

I sit down at the computer as I finally have a quiet moment.....REALLY?! Is it really 1:00 A.M.?!! Oh brother! I feel as though life is moving faster and faster all around me and I am going....nowhere, I am running on a treadmill of sorts. I keep running faster and faster but seem to keep doing the same things over and over and over again while never quite catching up. Even at this moment, the quiet of the night is being interrupted by the soft cry of a sweet little baby in the back room. Well, I tried. Off to brush my teeth and scoop that precious angel up to fill her little tummy once again. Then, I will get some much needed sleep. Good night all. And may the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and give you peace!!

1 comment:

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!