A Treasure In the Making

Here are a few pictures of our new table that is being built. My men went out to help out on it a while ago. I am so excited about the finished product! It's going to be the most beautiful table ever!!





So thankful for the Mathis family for giving so willingly of their time and talents!


The boys pausing for a quick shot!


Hard at work, love the look of concentration!


Ok, enough with the pictures! (I can imagine is what they were thinking!)


Again, LOVE the look of concentration!


What a great opportunity to learn and bless the family!


The wood grain is gorgeous!


I can't wait until it's finished and in it's place! It will be so wonderful to have our family table as the center piece of our home, a place of hospitality, fellowship, and discipleship.  


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait until it's done! I look forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long time in waiting, dreaming, and hoping.... I am so excited for you all!!! Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be able to fit a lot of food on...I mean people around that thing!!! ;)
    Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will truly be a table of love and grace. I pray for all of the lives that will be touched by the Lord as they gather with you for meals and fellowship. Labors of love such as this demonstrate fully the love that we all have for our undershepherd and his family. Acts 2:41-42

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the finished piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord!!! What a blessing to be near the end of finishing the table to help your family. Which of course will also be utilized in your wonderful hospitality to others as well. Your family is such an encouragement and great example to our church family.

    God Bless you,
    Brother Rick Potvin
    Pr. 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!