Seriously?!


My two year old HATES potatoes!



A very sad boy who was watching the potatoes being put onto his plate. He begs and pleads for us to not give him potatoes. What kind of a weird child am I raising anyway?! I love potatoes!!! But, he LOVES brussels sprouts! We were teasing him with giving him seconds on his potatoes...(I know, we are sooo mean, but thankfully he was just sad and he didn't throw a fit or my teasing would have back fired!) Then we brought out the brussels sprouts and his whole face lit up!



He was so relieved to not have to eat more potatoes and he thought he was extra special to get more of the sprouts! Well, all I can say is: at least the sprouts are healthier!!!! 


No children were harmed in the creating of these photos.



4 comments:

  1. That is a bit "strange" I will agree... Never heard of a two year old preferring brussel sprouts over potatoes.

    God Bless you,

    Brother Rick Potvin
    Pr. 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Zeke, I do like potatoes, but I must admit that I'm with you on the Brussels sprouts!!! YUM!!!! Good stuff, right?!!! Hugs, Mrs. Potvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How crazy and how adorable! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a VERY strange child! :) I LOVE IT!! I'd rather they eat brussels sprouts over potatoes. BUT I can't see that happening around here. LOL! I eat them ever so often, but can't say I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!