Some Time Off....

Having dinner together with our new chairs!
We are having a great time as a family taking a bit of time "off".  We have enjoyed reading, puzzles, games, videos, the fair/rodeo, fellowship, and just plain vegging! It has been refreshing after much busyness. School will be starting again on the 4th. I'm a bit excited and a little nervous about the upcoming year. Nervous? you might ask, well, yes I always wonder if I'm giving my children the education they need. It is a heavy burden as you think on the fact that the very future of 11 souls is laid on your shoulders. I'm so thankful for a husband who takes an active role in their lives and who encourages me when I need encouraging (everyday!) ;-).  This may sound a bit crazy, but I love the smell of new crayons, and the gathering of fresh supplies! And I am looking forward to a scheduled week again. Life, a bit on the normal side once more. Hey- one can hope, right? ;-) For now, I'm just going to enjoy the one more week of family time we have before our adventure of another school year begins! One more week of lazy days, listening to the cheerful laughter of children playing, the more "grown up" sound of teenagers conversing, the beautiful sound of my girls' singing, the joyful gurgling of the baby as she practices "talking".  I'm going to enjoy one more week of our "summer vacation". I pray you all have a blessed day today!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful your family had a much needed time off. My family and I Praise the Lord for you and pray you constantly. Looking forward to seeing you when you return.

    In Christian Love,

    Bro. Rick Potvin
    Pr. 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all enjoy every moment of it!!!!! :) Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys are enjoying your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!