Feeling a Bit Homesick.....

My family minus 3 babies!!!

Beautiful Astoria
The only family picture we've ever had done!
My baby brother, Kevin
There are just days that I start feeling a bit homesick.  Homesick for Astoria, OR, and homesick for family. This just happens to be one of those times.  My children put a beautiful picture of Astoria as our background on the computer, and I think that along with not getting to go for our Christmas visit, have brought on this feeling.  I have two new nieces as well as a new nephew that I am dying to meet.  Plus, my other sister-in-law is due anytime now with her 8th baby!  All these new babies to meet, our own dear little one to introduce to aunties, uncles, and cousins galore......I am definitely ready for some time with everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you. Hope you all get a chance to visit soon.... maybe after the next baby is born. That would be fun with ALL the babies in the next family photo. Maybe some cinnamon bread pudding would cheer you up???? :)
    Smile! See you tomorrow. Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!