Cider Pressing

Looking so cute!
Yum!
Doesn't Look So Appealing!
The cider
Fascinating!
Turning the crank!
Such concentration!
Crochet lessons for Mrs. Karman! :-)
This past weekend, we went to some friends' home to a cider pressing, harvest party!  It was great fun.  The hot apple cider was so very yummy!  There were goodies galore and great fellowship!  My children had so much fun making apple cider and we got to bring home 2 gallons of pure goodness!  Thank you, Karmans for hosting this event!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! How fun! I LOOVE apple cider! Cute pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is that!! What a neat time, and I bet it was delicious!!
    Kristi Long
    (for some reason it isnt letting me post under my blog...hmm...weird)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the taste of fresh cider.... way better than store bought!! Looks like you all had lots of fun. ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!