Packing and preparing to say goodbye......

The last day has arrived, goodbyes are imminent. Only hours left. So, what has taken place to be ready for this trip to Uganda? Well, first of all, much planning has taken place. Dates sorted out, schedules made, preachers lined out for the absence. Then, shots have to be given... :-[  Medications have been prescribed. Shopping to get needed supplies such as clothing that is appropriate, shoes, even glasses for Anna. Supplies for our beloved missionaries are also purchased and packed. Messages have been prepared, and even a lesson for Anna to teach has been worked on. 

On the homefront, plans of the hardest kind are discussed, such as what to do in an emergency, if someone is injured severly or, if someone (namely, Craig) were to die. :-(  Bills are payed, vehicles are maintenanced. We are taken care of.

On a happier note, we give many hugs and kisses. There can't be too many. We plan many projects to get done while Daddy and Anna are away. We also make plans to visit family in Astoria, OR. But mostly, we plan on their return!! With great anticipation, we look forward to Daddy and Anna getting back and telling us all about their adventures on the foreign mission field! We can't wait to see the pictures of orphans and other natives of Africa as well as the animals they may get to see! I personally can't wait to see the affect this trip has on my daughter. What a life changing event this will be for her. I enjoyed the experience when Naomi went to Papua New Guinea and I know it will be similar with Anna.
Please pray for their safety. Special thanks to those of you who donated to Anna's missions trip!! You have been a blessing in the purchasing of the many supplies needed!  Watch for their live blogs on Soundpulpit.com 

9 comments:

  1. HEY Pretty Lady! I LOVE your blog!! It is BEAUTIFUL and brings tears to my eyes!! I am quite delighted to "see" you. :):) I will be peeking in and keeping up.
    Love you LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like the fourth picture from the top....Anna's eyes tell it all!! She is a sweet young lady, I am praying that she will be a blessing on her trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I do like the 4th picture too! owww!!
    So excited for them! Will be praying for you ALL! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! We will be praying from the East Coast!! I love the pictures of Anna! She is such a Punkin Head! I know God will move. He always does when he is the center of the reason of doing something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pics of Anna-Renee with her eyes bulging!!! :)LOL. of course she is my lil sis.:)
    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I laughed so hard at the fourth picture!
    And in the 7th, she looks so much older! I don't know why.
    I hope your last day together for a lil while was a good one!
    Praying for Pastor and Anna, and the family while they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree about the seventh one!!! At first I thought I was looking at someone else and not my little sister!!!LOL

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good I was beginning to think I was alone! lol
    I told a few others about how I thought she looked older and they were like "I don't see it..." lol.
    I think everyone agrees about picture number 4 though! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you think the shot is no big deal.I can't look when the needle starts going through my skin.What's the shot for?The doctors probaly like just skewering their patients for fun!(I'm just joking.)Hope it didn't hurt.(too bad.)Hope everything goes well in Uganda.

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!