Happy Spring!

     Time for a new background, I know it's a bit late but better late than never, right?  Spring is here and we are excited about the new life sprouting all around us.  The school year is progressing and life is as busy as ever.

      I am currently preparing for ladies' retreat which is May 24-26.  The theme for this year's retreat is His Strength Is Perfect.  I will be speaking on how God's strength is made perfect in our weakness.

     My husband has been teaching on Biblical courtship on Sunday evenings.  These have been excellent messages differentiating between actual Biblical foundations and personal preferences.  This has been so good as we have so many young adults who are getting close to marriageable age.  There are many things we must consider before making a commitment to someone for life.  You can listen to any messages on Soundpulpit.com or go to the link on my sidebar.

     I am thinking on all the things I would like to do in my yard.  When the sun shines, I strongly desire to be out in it!  Our yard is so big but I still like to plant some flowers and make things look nice.  I know my little ones especially love to be out doors!

     Well, until next time, may the Lord bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!