The Answers, The Winners!!!!

So, the bottom picture is Daniel Craig Houston and the top is Julia Katherine Houston.  Good job everybody! And now for the winners........yes winnerS because there is a 3 way tie!!!  Drum roll please........  and the winners are:  my niece, Rachel L.,  Grace P.,   and Cindee C.!!!!  They each got 7 out of 12 correct.  Good job ladies!  Good job to everyone.  Hope you all enjoyed our little Name That Houston Game!  I must confess, the only reason for playing the game was to have a fun way to introduce the new baby to you!  I must say, it ended up being more fun than I expected!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I can't believe it! I thought I was doing terrible. I missed the post with Julia's baby picture but I knew hers was the last one to post. I missed my "cheeto friend's"! :( Sorry. ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about YOUR baby picture Mrs. Houston? ;) I think you missed one...

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kaitlyn, the reasons I didn't do my picture: 1st, I wasn't born a Houston, and 2nd, it would be way too obvious as I don't have a really good pic of me ad a tiny baby. Only a good one of me when I was about 6 months old. I am going to put it up with all the others, just not for people to guess! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, but I don't drink coffee! ;D
    Love, ~Rachel L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, for those non coffee drinkers (which I am not a coffee person either) there are many non coffee drinks at Statbucks! Different teas as well as frappicinos(sp?) which are like milkshakes. Plus steamers are always good! Right now there are pumpkin spice lattes that you can order as a pumpkin spice steamer (no coffee just steamed milk with flavor)

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!