A Most Wonderful Day to Celebrate...


 It's kind of hard to believe that it's been 19 years since we said, "I do"!! Nineteen of the most wonderful years of my life! This was definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made! I am more in love with Craig than I ever thought possible. The years have brought much...
we've cried, we've laughed, we've grown. The many trials have brought us closer together, the many joys have brought bliss. Nineteen years have also brought 12 children as fruit of our love. We've had so many amazing opportunities and blessings. I look forward to seeing what more God has for us in the many years ahead!
 We were very young the day we married, I was just 17, but the great part about getting married so young is that we have the opportunity to be together for much longer than if we'd married at an older age!! Many were not very encouraging to these two "children" getting married. In fact, many said we'd only last a couple of years....well, all I can say is, with Christ at the center of our lives we have made it much much longer! We give Him all the honor and glory for what we have together, because without Him, we very much could have been just another statistic!
I am a very blessed woman.......

 Thank you for 19 wonderful years, Babe!! I love you and am so blessed to be called your wife! Happy Anniversary! Here's to 50+ more years!!!


16 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary dad and mom. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. You both are an inspiration to me and Brian. It is a joy to come under your leadership. Have a great and wonderful day.

    Love,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love you both!

    Love,
    Sarah S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Pastor and Emily. We love you and your children dearly, and thank God for you all. You are both very blessed with one another.

    The Olsen Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a wonderful time together.

    God Bless you,
    Rick Potvin
    Pr. 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your anniversary was my 17th birthday! Happy Aniversary! You're such an inspiring family!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dress was so beautiful! as were (are) you. anna has your smile! its like looking at a brunet version of anna... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!! When I glanced at the first picture it reminded me of Naomi!!. She and I were just talking about that and I told her she looked like Pastor when he was younger. Tell her she was right she does look like her Mama too!!
    Love Jackie Harper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! The Lord is good!
    Much love, from the Youngs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary Dad and Mom. I love you so very much, and I am thankful for all the sacrifices you both make for us Kids. Love you.

    Anna-Rene`e

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary Pastor and Emily!! I pray God blesses you with many more years together!! Thank you so much for your example. We have learned so much from you both! We are SO grateful those "well wishers" were wrong and with Christ you made a different statistic! Love you both so much! Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!! I remember the excitement of your wedding and I'm so thankful to have been a part of something blessed by the Lord. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sorry that Bekah and I couldn't be there to crash this anniversary. Congratulations from the Merkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did mention how we missed having you and Bekah for dinner this year! And no Houston hotel! Dinner was definitely not the same without you!!!!

      Delete

Hello everyone! Thank you for following me on my blog! I LOVE comments and hope you will leave them for all to read! When you do leave a comment under "anonymous", please leave your name so we can know who you are, therefore enjoying your note even more! Thank you for your consideration!